Flanged Dual Port Low-Temp NACE Lubricator – Bowen Cap
This flanged inlet/flanged dual port outlet lubricator is designed and fabricated in Red Deer, Alberta to work in the harshest sour service (NACE) environments.
- It is designed to API 6A specifications - categorized to PSL 2 guidelines, material class DD.
- The material used in the fabrication of this lubricator must meet an average impact value of 20 Joules as outlined by the Charpy V-notch test allowing for low-temp service (-46 to 82 degrees Celsius).
- For designated classification of service, the lubricator is designed and regulated by NACE MR0175 guidelines.
- The flanged inlet connection of this lubricator is provided to easily connect to a flanged wellhead/master valve while maintaining the welded criteria on the tree – no threaded connection to the wellhead.
- Lubricator is outfitted with two R24 flanged outlets, heavy duty plunger lift catch and two 1/2” NPT bleed off ports.